Minnie

Burton

Button

Search This Blog

Cath Kidston- Stitch! New Craft Book!

Eeek! Cath Kidston is to release a third craft book on the 1st of October 2010! I am already excited! I have both 'Make' and 'Sew' and I'm hoping the third instalment won't be a disappointment! This time it claims to focuse on needlepoint and cross stitch so fingers crossed it will be full of cute patterns and fun projects! As per the last two books you also get your free kit to get you started! This time it's the cute little pouch on the front!
It is already pre-ordered so I can have it on the day of release! I am a keen bean! In the mean time I shall have to wait..so have been busying myself updating my Amazon wishlist because I'm cool! 

You can pre order form Play.com or Amazon!

post signature




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...