Minnie

Burton

Button

Search This Blog

Aladdin Sane David Bowie- Silhouette T-shirt

I am a massive Bowie fan! He's had many looks over the years and I love them all even the Labyrinth look but my personal fave is the one he sports on the front cover of Aladdin Sane. There's something so striking about that zigzag across his face. Anyway I have to admit that this idea wasn't entirely my own, it came about from one shirt I saw in a shop for a whooping £30, Will's ideas and Mine and all together we came up with this...
More pictures after the jump! 

It was so simple to do but I guess those are often the best projects! The outline was drawn on with a T-shirt marker and I have to admit, I made a few errors it isn't easy to get that silhouette perfect and I am by no means  that good at drawing. But I think it turned out OK! I then got some blue and red PVC and sewed a nice zigzag across his face. I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out! Simple but effective. Here's the original inspiration encase you've never seen it, which quite frankly would be surprising! 




1 comment:

Kira said...

I like it! I too love me so bowie..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...