Minnie

Burton

Button

Search This Blog

Another Pillowcase Skirt

I Spent last night making this skirt whilst watching the trials and tribulations of the characters on Eastenders. It was a pillowcase with a gorgeous broderie anglais trim. It seemed a shame to waist it so I hemmed it to the bottom of the skirt thus killing two birds with one stone.
The pillowcase was hella see through so I made a lining for it out of an old white duvet cover. All in all the skirt cost me less than 50p to make, which makes me a very happy sewer!
I used my own tutorial which you can access via the Cut Out and Keep website here.The only difference is that I added a lining and the trim for this version which aren't included on the CO+K instructions.
Minnie xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...